What’s On In 2017? Check Out Our Sister Events!
Winning Digital Marketing Financial Services Conference
Capitalise On The Latest Customer Trends, Digital Innovations & Advanced Social Media Strategies Whilst Navigating Regulatory Constraints For Powerful, Engaging Digital Marketing Performance In Financial Services
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 21st March 2017, Millennium Mayfair, London Plus Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference Social Media Strategies Workshop. Download The Brochure.
Better Target, Engage & Covert Consumers By Harnessing The Latest Behavioural Trends & Insights To Optimise The Online Journey, Integrate Cross-Channel Marketing Strategies, Monetise Social Media & Digital Advertising & Win Internal Buy-In.
Real Insight From 24 Leading Finance Brands In Just One Day: Social Media • Regulation • Customer Journey • Effective Channel Strategy & Attribution • Leveraging Data • Advertising & Programmatic • Engaging Content • Consumer Trends & Insights • Innovations & Future Technologies • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Emerging Channels • Transformation & Buy-In
How Are Financial Service Organisations Delivering Outstanding Digital Campaigns & Winning Customer Journeys Which Engage Customers & Drive Measurable Bottom Line Results?
- What’s New? Stay Up-To-Date With Industry Innovations & Future Technologies: Capitalise on emerging innovations and disruptive technologies to maximise digital performance and audience engagement
- Harness Changing Consumer Trends & Behaviours: Understand what consumers expect today and tomorrow for responsive, targeted digital campaigns
- Outstanding, Compliant Social Media Which Drives ROI: Foster true engagement and drive real, measurable business value
- Optimise The Digital Customer Journey: Five-star digital user experiences which meet customer needs and deliver measurable bottom-line impact
- Cutting-Edge, Profitable Multi-Channel Strategies & Attribution: What is the best channel mix to generate leads and consistently impactful messaging?
- Navigate Regulatory Restrictions For Bold, Innovative Marketing: Collaborate effectively with compliance teams for ingenious, compliant digital comms
- Best-In-Class Strategies To Capture, Target & Leverage Data: Improve data management, usage and targeting to stay at the cutting-edge of digital marketing
- Bring Financial Services To Life With Engaging, Captivating Content! Tailored, meaningful, multi-channel content which excites and retains audiences
- Exploit Advertising & Programmatic Breakthroughs: Optimise spend for consistent, measurable ROI across your paid and programmatic advertising
The Financial Services Employee Engagement Conference
Driving Organisational Performance, Productivity & Retention During Periods Of Change With High-Impact Employee Engagement Strategies In Financial Services
One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th March 2017, Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London. Download the brochure here.
Change ✓ Positive Cultures ✓ Bottom-Line Impact ✓ Employee Voice ✓ Technology Innovations ✓ Engaging Communications ✓ Targeting Audiences ✓ Recognition & Retention ✓ Empowering Leaders ✓ Regulation & Risk ✓ Changing Environment ✓ Digital Transformation ✓ Trust & Fear
How Can You Navigate Periods Of Internal & External Change, Embed Positive Cultures, Mitigate Risks & Drive Staff Retention & Organisational Performance With Impactful, Future-Proofed Employee Engagement Strategies?
- All Change! Boost Productivity & Morale During Change, Uncertainty & Disruption: Long-term, robust strategies for maintaining engagement throughout periods of internal and external change
- Positive Cultures: Best-In-Class Showcase: Embedding cultures which promote positive values, boost motivation and drive staff engagement
- Evaluating Impact, Proving ROI: Demonstrating results to justify engagement as a key strategic function
- Targeted, Engaging Communications For Diverse Audiences: Driving two-way conversations with tailored, consistent messages which engage employees
- Rewarding Performance, Retaining Talent: Crafting an adaptable and innovative recognition and rewards strategy
- Cutting-Edge Technology Innovations: Tap into the latest trends and innovations in technologies, tools and channels to reach and engage colleagues
- Navigating Regulation, Risk & Negativity Concerns: Battling tough market conditions and negative industry reputation to foster an open, engaging culture
- Tune Into The Employee Voice In Financial Services: Leveraging insights and effectively measuring engagement levels to advance future strategies
- Empowering Leaders As Engagement Ambassadors: Building outstanding leadership capability and supporting leaders as key drivers of employee engagement