It’s Never Been Easier To Change FS Providers… So Don’t Give Your Customers A Reason To Leave!
Respond To Changing Customer Needs Around Digital & Human-Led Channels • Overcome Inefficiencies In The Omni-Channel Customer Journey • Transform Business & Digital Operations For Successful Tech Adoption & Customer Servicing • Customer-Centric Cultures For Human-First Financial Services • CX-Refining Measurement & Data Strategies Which Truly Boost Customer Satisfaction
31 Heads & Directors Of CX, Marketing & Digital Share Fresh, Business-Critical Insights! Revolutionised Customer Expectations, Crucial Tech Innovations For Seamless Journeys Which Maintain The Human Touch & Digital, Business & Cultural Transformation Strategies With Data-Driven Insights & Measurement
- Embrace Evolving Customer Expectations & Needs: Respond to changes in customer demands and behaviours to execute a more value-driven and relevant experience
- Cohesive Omni-Channel Customer Journeys: Target inefficiencies in the end to-end journey to create a seamless experience that adds value for the customer
- Exciting, Value-Adding Tech Innovations: Capitalise on the latest advances in automation, tech and AI to enhance the customer experience and efficiencies
- Digital & Business Transformation In Financial Services: Increase agility in digital adoption to tackle rapidly evolving customer expectations head on and deliver outstanding CX
- Develop Truly Customer-Centric Cultures: Place customer needs at the heart of organisational decision making for customer-orientated, above-and-beyond mindsets throughout
- Digital Vs Human Touch: Balance the demand for a hybrid, omni-channel CX that intuitively directs between digital and human interactions on the customer journey
- Data-Driven, Tailored Customer Experiences: Leverage crucial insights into data and customer behaviour to tailor CX strategies more effectively to customer needs
- Measure, Improve, Succeed! Increase customer satisfaction, retention and ROI with ongoing performance benchmarking and KPI reviews
- Human-Driven Financial Services: Beyond a “one-size-fits-all” approach! What do your customers need from you?
PLUS! Why Attend The 9th Annual Financial Services Customer Experience Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! Including Monzo, BNY Mellon, American Express, Financial Conduct Authority and many more!
- 9th Annual Must-Attend Industry Event!
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Human-Driven Financial Services B) Changing Customer Behaviours & Expectations C) Customer-Centric Cultures
- Industry-Led Experiences & Innovation Sharing
- 7 Challenger Bank Perspectives
- NEW PANEL: Human-Driven Financial Services
- Hear From The Regulators!
Can You Help Financial Services Organisations Deliver Exceptional & Insight-Led Customer Experiences? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Today For Only £3,999. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Excellent organisations, great speakers, rich content and strong brands!
'Well organised and delegate focused!
'Really useful networking experience meeting new prospects and strengthening relations with existing clients!'
Proudly Sponsored By...
CUSTOMER JOURNEYS - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.25 Resolve Disjointed Customer Journeys With Customer-Led Service Design & Deliver Cohesive Omni-Channel Customer Experiences
- Test, test, test – where are customers consistently experiencing pain points? How can we eliminate them to ensure a consistent, frictionless customer experience?
- How can we approach the user experience holistically and leverage existing methodologies to improve design and UX? It’s not just the tech! Are your teams combatting organisational silos to communicate?
- Achieve true omni-channel with consistent brand messaging and feel and joined-up customer servicing to reassure and retain customers whether in-branch or in-app.
09.25 Perspective One
Marco Rodrigues, Deputy Head of CX & Design, BNP Paribas Securities Services
09.45 Perspective Two
Jessica Harris, Senior Best Practice & Programmes Manager (Customer Success), GoCardless
CHANGING CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS & EXPECTATIONS - Q&A PANEL
10.05 Seize Valuable Insights Into Evolving Customer Needs & Expectations To Deliver Exceptional Experiences That Future-Proof Strategies & Adjust To Change
- Pandemic-related disruption has weighed heavily on financial services customer behaviours… what customer expectations and needs have become the new norm and how can business models be adapted appropriately?
- Enhance efficiencies, improve decision making and reduce costs by creating deeper relationships with customers through understanding and meeting their needs.
- Build authoritative models on customer behaviour that respond to the rising customer demands for increased immediacy, seamless and paperless experiences to sustain a competitive advantage and stay relevant in the market.
Simone Vincent, Head of Email Marketing, Fidelity International
Kelly Hamid, Head of Regulatory Product Compliance, Monzo Bank
10.35 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner - Cowry Consulting
Ziba Goddard, Chief Consulting Officer, Cowry Consultancy
Raphy March, Chief Design Officer, Cowry Consultancy
10.50 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
DIGITAL & BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
11.20 Digital & Business Transformation Strategies To Shape The Future Of Customer Experience In Financial Services
- As the world moves rapidly towards technology-enabled future, how can financial services providers optimise CX using their increased digital capabilities with innovative digital tools that are designed and centred on the customer?
- Enable the business to break free from the conservative boundaries of legacy technology and systems and embrace new ways of thinking and strengthen relationships with customers
- How have hybrid ways of working transformed business models and the need for a multi channel strategies in CX?
- Agility has become a crucial factor for market success: how can this skill be harnessed to achieve wins for customers and to align business and customer values?
SMART COMMUNICATIONS CASE STUDY
11.40 Delivering Empathy At Scale: How Financial Services Brands Are Re-Imagining Digital- First Customer Conversations
It is more essential than ever that Financial Organisations focus on making customer interactions as personalised and frictionless as possible across every engagement channel – from the web and in-app messaging to the contact centre and face-to-face. In this presentation, we will discuss and share industry insights on how organisations can communicate empathy when two-way interactions are taking place in the digital world instead of human to human.
Karen Oakland, VP, Vertical Marketing, Smart Communications
TECH INNOVATION - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.55 Leverage Cutting-Edge Tech Solutions To Create A More Dynamic & Impactful Customer Experience That Delivers Efficiency Through Innovation
- Conditions and parameters to select the right tech for your business, your customers and their journeys and achieve effective integration of technology into customer experience
- Constraint or possibility: what are the opportunities and challenges associated with different emerging technologies and how they add value to the customer experience?
- From advances in automation, AI and machine learning, chatbots and voice-to-text software, what’s next for financial services to respond to customer needs and help optimise the customer journey?
12.35 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner, Contentsquare
Gareth Drabble, Director of Customer Success, Contentsquare
MEASUREMENT & ROI - CRITICAL INSIGHTS
12.50 Measure, Improve, Succeed! Set KPIs To Assess Performance & Refine CX Strategies With Customer-Led Data To Increase Customer Satisfaction, Retention & ROI
- Beyond NPS, what benchmarks are most beneficial for assessing performance and how can the results of these be translated effectively into improved customer experiences?
- Ensure effective measurement KPIs and benchmarks in order to truly evaluate success and determine strategy ROI
- Utilise key insights from customer feedback, reviews, satisfaction rates to develop innovative strategies that secure and improve customer retention and sustain customer engagement
VERINT CASE STUDY
13.10 Navigating The Cost of Living Squeeze: How to spot and respond to struggling customers, escalating trends, and competitive threats
It’s never been tougher. As the cost of living spikes, in an already fragile post-pandemic world, customers and businesses alike are reassessing finances and looking at how to achieve best value. This is driving unprecedented interactions: from requests to switch to cheaper bank accounts and insurance policies to a readiness to complain, seek recompense or churn to new providers - combined with a surge in newly vulnerable customers.
Join this crucial, timely session and discover how to
- Unlock real-time vital intelligence from your customers – and respond rapidly and strategically
- Pinpoint vulnerable customers and those at increased risk following sustained cost of living hikes
- Understand the competitive landscape and the new products and tactics that must be implemented in this new world
Alistair Mearns, Director, Solutions Consulting, Verint
13.25 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
14.25 Afternoon Chair's Opening Remarks
Peter Frost, Chief Customer Officer, Coventry Building Society
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURES - PANEL & Q&A
14.35 Build Game-Changing Customer Experiences By Developing Progressive Cultures That Are Committed To Going Above-&-Beyond For The Customer
- In 2022, how can financial services organisations be driven by the customer rather than business requirements that are not fully validated by the end user?
- Empower customer-facing employees with the right tools, technology and agency to deliver good customer outcomes
- How can you set customer experience as a benchmark of success for the wider business and instil a company culture that is committed and incentivised to do better for the customer?
15.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner, Nomensa
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN TOUCH
15.25 Maintain The Balance Between Human Touchpoints & Digital Technologies To Reflect Customer Needs
- How can we bridge the substantial divide between the demand for in-person interaction versus digital channels to create an overall seamless and hybrid experience that caters to everyone’s expectations and needs?
- Understand how your customers interact with your products and organisation to discern where different channels and touchpoints provide the best experience and support
- With digital payments becoming a mainstream habit, how do you reassure, safeguard and provide for customers who are reluctant to switch to new payment products and methods of banking?
- More than automation: strategically divert digital journeys towards real-time human interaction to address complex, sensitive queries more appropriately and successfully
15.45 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
DATA-DRIVEN CX STRATEGIES - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.15 Harness The Latest Data Insights To Create In-Depth, Tailored, Customer Centric Strategies That Enhance The Customer Experience
- Leverage customer data for a more detailed understanding of customer values and expectations to provide sophisticated, data driven experiences which improve the customer journey
- Implement a human-centred customer experience design which prioritises relevant, personalised products based on past interactions and anticipated future actions to ensure continuous customer engagement
- Moving towards a cookie-less world means customer data is more valuable than ever- how can that data be collected, managed and optimised to deliver a more accurate, personalised experience that emphasises the customer voice?
- Unlock potential value by making data and insights work harder to meet customers’ demands that focus on matching personal values to drive tangible results
16.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
HUMAN-DRIVEN FINANCIAL SERVICES - PANEL & Q&A
17.10 From Financial Literacy To Digitally-Challenged Customers: How Can Financial Services Move Beyond A ''One Size Fits All' Approach To Ensure That Every Customer Has Access To The Support They Need?
- With the rise of fraud and scams during the pandemic and the boom of “buy now, pay later,” how can financial services institutions step up to educate customers financially and build trust in their services and security
- What can be done to reverse the failure to look after and reward long serving customers and instead incentivise their loyalty?
- When we’re designing channels and strategies around the many, how do we ensure we can still cater to the few who need additional support and a wider channel range? And how do we get C-Suite on board?
17.40 Afternoon Chair's Closing Remarks
17.50 Official Close Of Conference