Win Big With Proven Technologies & Next-Level Insights Into Customer Needs, Expectations & Behaviours For: Exceptional Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services
Embrace Cutting-Edge New Technologies & Digitalisation Applications Which Balance The Human Touch, Truly Understand Customer Needs, Optimise Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Which Deliver Bottom-Line Results, Leverage Key Data Insights & The Voice Of The Customer & Put The Customer Genuinely At The Heart Of Business Strategies & Culture
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 27th June 2019, Central London
21 Speakers Confirmed So Far... More To Be Confirmed Soon
How Can We Harness The Latest Technologies & Digital Advances & Drive Customer-Centricity Throughout The Business To Power Next-Level, Innovative Customer Experiences In Financial Services With Measurable Customer & Business Value?
- New Technologies, Automation & Innovation-Practical Applications: Successful, new tech advances proven to drive customer experience improvements and add value
- Outstanding Experiences & Seamless Journeys: Proactive approaches to innovate customer experience strategies on multiple channels for real customer value and business impact
- Digital Vs. Human: What’s The Perfect Balance? Embrace new digital capabilities without losing the human touch to create seamless, impactful customer journeys and experiences
- Behavioural Insights Into Financial Services Customer Needs & Expectations: Adapt and improve customer experience strategy and journeys for greater impact
- Advanced Customer Satisfaction & ROI Metrics To Prove Results: Practical techniques to gather feedback, measure satisfaction beyond NPS and prove bottom-line success
- Embed Truly Customer-Centric Cultures To Boost Business Performance: Influence business-wide behaviours and mindsets to drive greater focus on customer experience and win long-term loyalty
- Impactful, Data-Driven, Tailored Strategies: Leverage key data insights and voice of the customer to power next-level customer experience practices
- Successfully Align Business & Customer Values For Real Impact: Put the customer at the heart of business strategies
- Impactful B2B Customer Experiences: Drive tailored B2B experiences to boost results
- FinTech, Challengers & Disruptors Revelations: Inspiring practices from the cutting edge
Technology Innovation & Practical Implementation ▪ Challengers, Disruptors & FinTech Perspectives ▪ Customer Behaviours, Expectations & Needs ▪ Outstanding Customer Experiences & Journeys ▪ Digital Vs. Human ▪ Measuring Satisfaction & ROI ▪ Aligning Strategies ▪ Customer-Centric Cultures ▪ Data-Driven Customer Experiences ▪ B2B
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Natalie Winterfrost, Client Director, Aberdeen Asset Management
Gurpreet Garcha, Director Client Experience, Silicon Valley Bank
TECH INNOVATION PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION
09.20 Applying New Technologies, Automation & The Latest Innovations In The Best Way To Advance Customer Experience Strategies & Add Real Customer Value
CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGERS! DISRUPTORS & FINTECH PERSPECTIVES PANEL
09.40 FinTech, Challengers & Disruptors Share Inspiring Hot, New Innovation & Strategies Driving Their Customer Experience Practices
Seema Desai, Chief Operations Officer, iwoca
Adib Bamieh, Chief Operating Officer, Chip Financial Ltd
Sarah Ratner, Head of Customer Operations, Lendable
Steve Tigar, CEO, Money Dashboard
Jason Maude, Head of System Analytics, Starling Bank
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS, EXPECTATIONS & NEEDS
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES & JOURNEYS
11.00 Innovating Customer Strategies To Drive Seamless Customer Journeys On Multiple Channels & Create Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences With Measurable ROI
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13:00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
C) Loyalty & Retention D) Trust E) Regulations F) Millennials & GenZ
13.30 Afternoon Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Richard Levy, Head of Marketing - Digital and Key Partnerships (Europe), MoneyGram International
MEASURING SATISFACTION & ROI
13.50 Advanced Methods & Innovative Techniques For Gathering Honest Feedback, Measuring Customer Satisfaction & Demonstrating Your ROI To The Board
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURES Q&A PANEL
14.10 Embedding Truly Customer-Centric Mindsets & Cultures Within Financial Services Organisations To Power Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences In 2019 & Beyond
Caroline Darnbrook, Director - Products and Marketing, Darlington Building Society
Alex Latham, Chief Marketing Officer, Chip Financial Ltd
Hélène Gullen, Head of Customer Experience, Unum UK
Katy Axcell-Steele, Group Head of Customer Marketing and Brand, Wesleyan
Shnay Chohan, Digital Customer Transformation Lead, RBS
Michael Anyfantakis, Head of Innovation Design, Lloyds Banking Group
14.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
15.10 Successful Strategies For Aligning Business & Customer Values To Deliver Next-Level Customer Experiences Which Exceed Customer Expectations & Achieve Measurable Business Impact
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
How Can You Get Involved?
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
- ‘A good event. The quality of attendees and our meetings were great.’ IDIO
- ‘We were very happy with the conference and had some great conversations.’ Rocketfuel
- ‘The delegates are at the right level and seniority.’ Qualtrics
- ‘Lots of content.’ SugarCRM
- ‘Targeted, a good experience’ Brandworkz
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.