The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference Returns On 22nd June 2022 Live In Central London!
"Glad I joined! Good to step away and have some time to reflect." Monzo Bank
(Attendee From The Virtual Financial Services CX Conference, June 2021)
Virtual Event Speaking, Sponsoring & Meetings Opportunities:
'Excellent Organisations, Great Speakers, Rich Content & Strong Brands!
'Well Organised & Delegate Focused!
''Really Useful Networking Experience Meeting New Prospects & Strengthening Relations With Existing Clients!'
Here's What Our Previous Partners & Sponsors Have To Say:
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Exhibition Stand Package - Only 8 Remaining!
- 3 x 2 metre exhibition area in the main networking room.Branding on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Corporate description with full contact details to appear on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Logo/button with hyperlink to be placed on the homepage of the conference website.
- Logo and corporate description to appear on the partners’ page of the conference website.
- 2 delegate passes.
- Delegate list. Name, job title and company.
£2,499 +VAT - Save £1,000
The Bottom Line... We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.