Register Before The Discount Expires! 25+ Speakers Including RBS, Lloyds Banking, Santander & Unum Grace The Stage To Unveil Exceptional Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services
Win Big With Proven Technologies & Next-Level Insights Into Customer Needs, Expectations & Behaviours For Exceptional Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services
Embrace Cutting-Edge New Technologies & Digitalisation Applications Which Balance The Human Touch, Truly Understand Customer Needs, Optimise Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Which Deliver Bottom-Line Results, Leverage Key Data Insights & The Voice Of The Customer & Put The Customer Genuinely At The Heart Of Business Strategies & Culture. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 27th June 2019, London
How Can We Harness The Latest Technologies & Digital Advances & Drive Customer-Centricity Throughout The Business To Power Next-Level, Innovative Customer Experiences In Financial Services With Measurable Customer & Business Value?
- New Technologies, Automation & Innovation-Practical Applications: Successful, new tech advances proven to drive customer experience improvements and add value
- Outstanding Experiences & Seamless Journeys: Proactive approaches to innovate customer experience strategies on multiple channels for real customer value and business impact
- Digital Vs. Human: What’s The Perfect Balance? Embrace new digital capabilities without losing the human touch to create seamless, impactful customer journeys and experiences
- Behavioural Insights Into Financial Services Customer Needs & Expectations: Adapt and improve customer experience strategy and journeys for greater impact
- Advanced Customer Satisfaction & ROI Metrics To Prove Results: Practical techniques to gather feedback, measure satisfaction beyond NPS and prove bottom-line success
- Embed Truly Customer-Centric Cultures To Boost Business Performance: Influence business-wide behaviours and mindsets to drive greater focus on customer experience and win long-term loyalty
- Impactful, Data-Driven, Tailored Strategies: Leverage key data insights and voice of the customer to power next-level customer experience practices
- Successfully Align Business & Customer Values For Real Impact: Put the customer at the heart of business strategies
- Impactful B2B Customer Experiences: Drive tailored B2B experiences to boost results
- FinTech, Challengers & Disruptors Revelations: Inspiring practices from the cutting edge
The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference At A Glance
Average Satisfaction Rating
Years Of Insight
Technology Innovation & Practical Implementation Challengers, Disruptors & FinTech Perspectives Customer Behaviours, Expectations & Needs Outstanding Customer Experiences & Journeys Digital Vs. Human Measuring Satisfaction & ROI Aligning Strategies Customer-Centric Cultures Data-Driven Customer Experiences B2B
Why Attend The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference?
- 6 Years Of Insights, Inspiration & Innovation!
- One-Day, Brand-Led Event With 25+ Senior Speakers In 1 Day
- 3 Q&A Panel Discussions: Challenge The Challengers; Customer-Centric Cultures & Digital Vs. Human
- 3 Co-Chairs From Aberdeen Asset Management, Silicon Valley Bank & MoneyGram
- 6 Lunchtime Peer Discussions: ✓ Social Media ✓ Loyalty & Retention ✓ Trust ✓ UX ✓ Customer Service Design ✓ Millennials + Gen Z
- Interactive Voting & Open Q&A
- Senior-Level Networking
You're In Safe Hands! Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say About Our Events:
'Really beneficial and useful insight. Very positive - I'm looking forward to implementing strategies discussed.'
'Good insight around growing and embedding customer experiences.'
'Excellent insight from other customer experience leaders to understand their journey, challenges and priorities.'
HUMANS & TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION
09.20 Balancing Human Vs. Technology: Leveraging Customer-Centric Technologies & Tool Innovations To Deliver Stand-Out Customer Experiences & Effortless Journeys
Pol Navarro, Digital Director, TSB Bank
CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGERS! DISRUPTORS & FINTECH PERSPECTIVES PANEL
09.40 FinTech, Challengers & Disruptors Share Inspiring Hot, New Innovation & Strategies Driving Their Customer Experience Practices
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS, EXPECTATIONS & NEEDS
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES & JOURNEYS
11.00 Innovating Customer Strategies To Drive Seamless Customer Journeys On Multiple Channels & Create Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences With Measurable ROI
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13:00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
13.30 Afternoon Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Richard Levy, Head of Marketing - Digital and Key Partnerships (Europe), MoneyGram International
MEASURING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
13.50 Advanced Methods & Innovative Techniques For Gathering Honest Feedback, Measuring Customer Satisfaction & Demonstrating Your ROI To The Board
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURES Q&A PANEL
14.10 Embedding Truly Customer-Centric Mindsets & Cultures Within Financial Services Organisations To Power Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences In 2019 & Beyond
Alex Latham, Chief Marketing Officer, Chip Financial Ltd
Hélène Gullen, Head of Customer Experience, Unum UK
Katy Axcell-Steele, Group Head of Customer Marketing and Brand, Wesleyan
Shnay Chohan, Digital Customer Transformation Lead, RBS
Michael Anyfantakis, Head of Innovation Design, Lloyds Banking Group
14.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
ALIGNING BUSINESS & CUSTOMER VALUES
15.10 Successful Strategies For Aligning Business & Customer Values To Deliver Next-Level Customer Experiences Which Exceed Customer Expectations & Achieve Measurable Business Impact
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Can you help financial services organisations deliver improved insights and customer experiences? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for only £2,249 (SAVE £500). Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.