Leverage Shifting Customer Expectations & Innovative Digital Advancements To Deliver
Brand New, Seamless, High-Impact, Consistent & Consumer-Focused Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services
5th June 2024 | 11th Annual | London
Enhance Experiences, Increase Loyalty & Skyrocket Satisfaction With Seamless & Frictionless Customer Journeys • Shifting Customer Behaviour & Expectations • Cutting-Edge AI & New Tech • Customer-Centric Cultures • Maintain The Human Touch • Converting Customer Data To Prove ROI • Next-Level CX Strategies • Boosted Customer Loyalty & Retention • Winning Hyper-Personalisation • Customer Security & Privacy
08.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.00 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Sharniya Ferdinand, Enterprise Community Strategy Director, NatWest
MASTERING SEAMLESS & FRICTIONLESS CUSTOMER JOURNEYS
09.10 Mitigate Customer Churn & Deliver Connected Customer Journeys To Drive Seamless Omni-Channel Experiences That Maximise Loyalty & Satisfaction
- Analyse customer and user pain points across journeys to eliminate attrition and achieve seamless and frictionless customer journeys that drive loyalty and consumer satisfaction levels
- How are you effectively making use of existing customer data to personalise experiences across touchpoints and predict future customer needs?
- Achieve true omni-channel success! Maintain consistent brand messaging across channels for seamless and connected customer service that retains customers in-store and online
- Agent assist, sentiment analysis, chatbots… what new automations can you develop and adapt to improve end-to-end customer service?
Umang Sota, Head of Product – SMB, Checkout.com
SHIFTING CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS & EXPECTATIONS
Panel & Q&A
09.30 Utilise Valuable User Insights & Data To Deep Dive Into Shifting Customer Expectations & Behaviours & Deliver Top-Notch Customer Experiences Time & Time Again
- No one should be left behind so how are you guaranteeing that your customer experience strategies are inclusive to all types of customers?
- Critical questions answered! Where do customers’ priorities lie currently? How are you shifting strategies to ensure you constantly meet ever-changing consumer demands?
- Capture and action customer insights and behaviours to better understand your customers mindset and focus along their journey and translate this data into tailored and engaging Financial Services customer experiences
- Re-energise your complaints culture, revitalise your customer research, and maximise customer feedback to really understand customer expectations today and deliver gold-standard customer experiences
Clive Head, Customer Engagement Squad Lead, Santander
Brian Stewart, Global Head of Customer Insight, Digital Experience & Analytics, AXA Investment Managers UK Limited
VIEW THE FULL PROGRAMME
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.