Embrace Actionable Technologies & Behavioural Insights To Drive Long-Term Value: Winning Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services, Groundbreaking Applications Of AI & New Technologies, Thought-Provoking Approaches To Digitalisation, Deeper Insights & Analysis Into True Customer Needs & Expectations & State-Of-The-Art Techniques To Deliver Bottom-Line Results.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference, 27th June 2018, The Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London.
Strategic Service Development Director
Old Mutual Wealth
PRACTICAL TECHNOLOGY & AI IMPLEMENTATIONS - INNOVATOR CASE STUDY
09.10 Cutting-Edge Applications Of Technology Proven To Improve The Customer Journey & Impact Profitability
- Take advantage of automation to eradicate inconsistent decision-making and mundane time-sapping tasks to shift focus back toward customer experience and engagement
- Technology is rapidly changing the future of financial services roles; how can customer experience take advantage of this?
- Which technologies will outlive the fads and make a true impact on the customer journey?
- Gaining a deeper understanding of AI and automation; can it be used to streamline the customer experience in more ways than simply customer service chatbots?
TECH & AI - Q&A PANEL DISCUSSION
09.30 THOUGHT-LEADERS FUTURE-FOCUSED TECH & AI Q&A PANEL DISCUSSION - NEW!
Join this thought-leaders panel to discuss blue-sky thinking and concept generation into the future implications and applications of technology
Product Owner - Digital Direct to Customer
Chief Product Officer
BEHAVIOURAL INSIGHTS & CUSTOMER NEEDS - INTERACTIVE SESSION
10.00 Deeper Behavioural Insights Which Drive Your Customers Towards The Right Choices For Their Needs & Boost Your Bottom Line & Retention
- As financial services become increasingly digitalised, discover how customer behaviours and opinion on finances are changing their expectations, and what should you be doing to change with your customers?
- Recognising the importance of striking the right balance between customers’ desire for personal and tailored experiences versus expectations of incredibly fast service
- Harnessing behavioural economics to nudge customers in the right direction and overcome their financial biases for the best overall experience
- With cyber security issues taking over UK media this year, how can factors such as language help your customers feel safer in their experiences and impact their behaviour?
Head of Colleague & Client Improvement
Head of Training & Knowledge
10.20 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE - NEW!
10.50 With So Many Digital Solutions Available, Are You Using Them Effectively Without Losing The Benefits Of Human Interaction?
- Embed your branding across all platforms by making sure customer journeys on both digital and traditional channels are consistent and equally effective
- How do you instil confidence in customers who refuse to move away from the security of traditional high street banks and encourage them to adopt digital and self-serving online?
- Ensure that your customer journey isn’t lost in translation; the importance of understanding how different customers engage differently on digital platforms
- Practical examples and insights into creating perfect journeys which combine the speed of a digitalised journey and the personalisation of human touch
10.50 Neil Dodd
Associate Director, Customer Experience Strategy, Innovation & Design
11.10 Sarah Leach
Senior UX Designer
11.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference - Behavioural Insights, Real Value, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES & JOURNEYS
12.00 Gain Insights From Industry Leaders Into Results-Driven, Next-Level Strategies For Creating Exceptional Multi-Channel Customer Journeys
- Practical inspiration from real-world examples of outstanding customer experiences to create brand advocates and long-term customer loyalties
- Bring the customer journey to life by connecting your brand to each transaction for a clear and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS PANEL DISCUSSION - NEW!
12.20 Join the Chair and panellists as they review the morning agenda and draw out how the topics discussed could affect your particular future business strategies and thinking – join in with our interactive voting system!
Head of Products
Post Office Money
Head of Customer Transformation
Head of Insights & Evaluation
The Money Advice Service
Head of Strategy & Product
The Start Up Loans Company
Head of Customer Experience, End-To-End Journeys
12.55 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.25 Informal Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Building Effective Engagement
Head of CX
B) Customer Service Design
Head of Customer Experience
C) Security & Emerging Regulations
13.55 Afternoon Co-Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
Head of Private Banking Analytics
CHALLENGER & FINTECH PANEL DISCUSSION - DISRUPTORS - NEW!
14.15 Revelations Into How FinTechs & Challenger Banks Are Revolutionising & Disrupting Customer Experience In The Financial Services Industry
- Take inspiration from those who are challenging the big boys as FinTech innovators and challenger banks discuss how and why their customer experience differs from traditional methods
- Gain practical examples of how challengers have taken novel risks and triumphed with the backing of a solid customer base built from scratch
- Adapt and adopt the customer experience practices putting FinTechs at the forefront of future finance; we talk growth, speed and innovation
Co-Founder & CEO
Frank Jan Risseuww
Chief Marketing Officer
Head of Customer Experience
14.45 Advanced Tactics To Fully Leverage Data For Forward-Thinking Customer Experience Which Recognises Customer Needs Before Even They Do!
- Are you getting the most out of your data? Data is becoming a more valuable commodity than oil, make sure your team is using data to drive outstanding customer experiences
- Advanced methods to collate and analyse data sources to gain practical insights which drive your customer experience strategies forward
- What opportunities will be presented by the introduction of PSD2 and how can these be used to provide value in customer experience?
- Open banking and other regulations are shaping the future of financial services, make sure you’re at the forefront of the innovations with insightful updates on remaining compliant
Customer Experience Director
Bank of Ireland
15.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference - Behavioural Insights, Real Value, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
MEASURING SATISFACTION & ROI - GAIN BUY-IN!
15.35 State-Of-The-Art, Practical Techniques For Measuring Satisfaction & Proving The Value Of Your Customer Experience Projects To Stakeholders
- Discover measurement frameworks which go beyond NPS to evaluate the long-term, non-tangible factors contributing towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate the outcomes of great customer experience strategies with measurement techniques that prove bottom-line impact
- Utilise your data in more efficient ways to support new opportunities and approaches to creating the ultimate customer journey
Head of Group Customer Experience
15.55 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
16.25 Exceptional B2B Social & Content Strategies Which Build Relationships In Adviser-Led Financial Services
- Practical tips on how to get a social selling programme up and running for your sales force and advisors
- Advanced content strategy to build a brand that is genuine and uses thought leadership to its benefit
- Increase organic end-customer strategies whilst nurturing your financial advisor relationships
Head of Marketing UK & Jersey
UBS Wealth Management
CUSTOMER CENTRICITY - EMBED INTO DNA
16.45 Go Beyond Frontline Staff Initiatives With Real Insights On Truly Embedding Customer Centricity Into Business DNA To Maximise The Impact Of Customer Experience Strategies
- Gain buy-in and instil a customer focus at the heart of your business with tried and tested methods which showcase the profitability of customer centricity
- Deeper explorations into true customer centricity; customer experience principles driven by customer needs and applied from the CEO’s office to the contact centre and every team in between
- Present and demonstrate the ROI which techniques such as customer closeness programmes have had, to stakeholders who may think otherwise, in order to fully gain senior buy-in
Customer Experience Director
Coventry Building Society
17.05 Official Close Of Conference & Chair’s Closing Remarks
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in this Customer Experience Financial Services Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on +44(0)20 3479 2299.