Win Big With Proven Technologies & Next-Level Insights Into Customer Needs, Expectations & Behaviours For: Exceptional Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services
Embrace Cutting-Edge New Technologies & Digitalisation Applications Which Balance The Human Touch, Truly Understand Customer Needs, Optimise Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Which Deliver Bottom-Line Results, Leverage Key Data Insights & The Voice Of The Customer & Put The Customer Genuinely At The Heart Of Business Strategies & Culture
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Aberdeen Asset Management
Director Client Experience
Silicon Valley Bank
TECH INNOVATION PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION
09.20 Applying New Technologies, Automation & The Latest Innovations In The Best Way To Advance Customer Experience Strategies & Add Real Customer Value
- Getting it right! Identifying how and where new technologies and digital innovations are best placed in the customer journey to truly add value and deliver measurable ROI
- Take advantage of the latest technologies and innovations and successful applications of automation and AI to drive efficiency, maximise cost-savings and ultimately enhance customer experiences
- Practical advice on linking together different technology and data solutions and ensuring the human support is behind it to create seamless customer experiences
CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGERS! DISRUPTORS & FINTECH PERSPECTIVES PANEL
09.40 FinTech, Challengers & Disruptors Share Inspiring Hot, New Innovation & Strategies Driving Their Customer Experience Practices
- How do you see new technologies and innovations influencing customer behaviours and expectations in 2019, and what do you foresee for the future?
- As the likes of Google, Amazon, Apple continue to expand, could traditional financial services eventually be left behind as customers begin to look to the big tech players to provide more services?
- What is your advice for embedding adaptable customer strategies to prepare for new trends, tech, innovations and increasing globalisation to drive outstanding customer experiences now and in the future?
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS, EXPECTATIONS & NEEDS
10.10 In-Depth Insights Into Financial Services Customer Behaviours, Needs & Expectations To Adapt & Inform Long-Term Customer Experience Strategies
- What are the drivers of great customer experiences in today’s climate? Understanding customer wants, expectations and pain points
- Tracking and interpreting customer behaviours to identify new opportunities to add value and create next-level customer experiences
- We’re past the “one-size fits all” approach! How can truly understand our customers’ needs to deliver customer experiences which stand out from the crowd and win customer loyalty?
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES & JOURNEYS
11.00 Innovating Customer Strategies To Drive Seamless Customer Journeys On Multiple Channels & Create Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences With Measurable ROI
- Proactive strategies to better engage customers and deliver outstanding customer experiences with measurable business impact
- Exploring innovative customer-facing initiatives: how can we add value with nice touches which go above and beyond customer expectations?
- Joining the dots behind the scenes to create seamless, integrated journeys across multiple online and offline channels and optimise effortless customer experiences and outcomes
- Executing customer journey mapping in complex environments
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN
11.50 Embracing New Digital Capabilities Without Losing The Human Touch To Optimise Customer Journeys & Experiences & Boost Business Results
- What’s the perfect balance? Insights into how and where to best place limited human resources to maximise impact for seamless, next-level customer journeys and experiences
- Exploring how new digital advances fit in with changing customer needs to ensure financial services organisations stay relevant and meet customer expectations for long-term success
- Digital innovations are exciting, but to what extent can we replace human interaction? When will we reach the digital saturation point?
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13:00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
C) Loyalty & Retention D) Trust E) Regulations F) Millennials & GenZ
MEASURING SATISFACTION & ROI
13.50 Advanced Methods & Innovative Techniques For Gathering Honest Feedback, Measuring Customer Satisfaction & Demonstrating Your ROI To The Board
- Survey fatigue? Exploring new, innovative opportunities to gather customer feedback – ensuring the feedback process is simple and actionable so customers can see the value and experience improvements
- Proving the commercial benefits of customer experience programmes with the best metrics and methods for linking revenue growth to customer experience
- Beyond NPS, top tips for monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction and feeding key insights back
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURES Q&A PANEL
14.10 Embedding Truly Customer-Centric Mindsets & Cultures Within Financial Services Organisations To Power Stand-Out, Value-Adding Customer Experiences In 2019 & Beyond
- Best-practice approaches to embedding customer-centricity in the company DNA to grow the business, boost revenue and influence positive customer perceptions and experiences
- What are the secrets behind changing the ethos business-wide to drive greater focus on customer experience and truly differentiate your brand to stand out from the crowd?
- Top tips for demonstrating the impact of customer-centricity and employee engagement to secure business-wide buy-in to the link between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction and keep influencing positive staff behaviour, mindset and culture change
15.10 Successful Strategies For Aligning Business & Customer Values To Deliver Next-Level Customer Experiences Which Exceed Customer Expectations & Achieve Measurable Business Impact
- The Monzo effect? Putting the customer at the heart of business strategies to drive next-generation customer-centricity and win long-term loyalty
- Striking the right balance between focusing on customer needs and business needs to ensure we are delivering excellent customer experiences whilst achieving key commercial goals
- Aligning strategies across diverse teams in the organisation and adopting agile principles and processes to support customer experience programmes and drive success
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
DATA-DRIVEN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
16.00 Leveraging Next-Level Data Insights & Analytics To Better Understand & Interpret The Voice Of The Customer & Drive Tailored, Results-Boosting Customer Experiences
- As customer experience continues to advance, actionable data insights are more important than ever! How can we leverage customer and market insights to power successful, data-driven customer experience programmes?
- Optimising the role of both quantitative and qualitative data to gain key insights to support and adapt customer experience strategies and drive measurable results
- Ensuring we are using customer data in the best (and ethical) ways to maximise the value of the voice of the customer and ensure we make positive, impactful changes for tailored customer experiences
16.20 Next-Level, Tailored Strategies For Driving Impactful Customer Experiences In B2B Financial Services
- How can we better understand and adapt to business customers’ needs?
- How are expectations changing?
- How are new technologies and fast-moving digital innovations influencing and impacting B2B customer experiences within financial services?